Sunday, October 5, 2008

HOMEWORK ISSUES

For those of you who have frequently emailed me your homework due to printer problems, please be aware of the following.

If you email me your homework, I EXPECT that you will bring me in a paper copy on the day that the homework is due.
If you email me your homework, I EXPECT that if you cannot print it out, you will as soon as possible.
If you email me your homework, you should know that the emailed copy will only serve as proof that you completed the work in the time that it was due.

I will not print out your homework and grade it.
I will not grade you homework on the computer.
If you do not hand in a paper copy to me, you can expect to see a "MIS" for missing or a "0" for a zero on the work, since it was not graded.

If you have a printer which you know has a tendency to stop working right when you need it to, you should hand-write your homework
If you have a printer which you know currently does not work, then you should hand-write your homework.


Consider yourselves warned...