Monday, December 22, 2008

December Break Assignment

Today I handed out your December Break assignment. Those of you who were absent should expect a copy of the assignment in the mail by Wednesday or Friday. If you lost your assignment or would prefer to receive it by email, please email me and I will send it over.

Again, if you would like a word document format of the layout for the poster, please email me and I will send it to you.

To reiterate:

1. The assignment will NOT be accepted late, even if you were not in school on Friday, Monday, or Tuesday. It is your responsibility to get your assignment either ahead of time or via email.

2. DO NOT use Wikipedia or similar websites. Please begin with the websites suggested on your assignment sheet and proceed from there. If you are not sure about the validity of your source, email me the link and I will tell you if you can use or not and why.

3. Plagiarism or academic dishonesty of any type will not be tolerated and will be reprimanded with the severest punishment permitted. If you are unsure about the way that you used a source, please email me-- its better to check with me than to wonder.

The best way to get my approval for a source is to email me earlier in the day and in the middle of the break, preferably before Sunday, January 4th at 9pm. It is unlikely that I will respond to your email if you send it at the last minute.